Maximize Your Investment
We do understand that your purchasing decision for a clinic management software is an important investment that you make to run and automate your mission critical workflows and processes and we partner and empower you to grow your practice with the below capabilities:
- Use of web-based open source technology reducing your technology overheads
- Insta uses web-based technology and is developed on a core Java and Postgres database ensuring that you do not have to spend additional dollars for the technologies deployed.
- Insta can also be deployed in a single tier or multi-tiered architecture enabling scalability and reliability of the application and delivers a 99% uptime performance
- Automated backups with a point in time recovery options to ensure lossless data operations and business continuity.
- Features which cover your needs such as:
- Accurate and efficient billing for complex rate-discount structures with stakeholders such as TPAs, Insurance Companies, Corporates, and other states/central Government entities (which have regulations) for all services offered by the Provider.
- Tracking and managing the Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables.
- Enabling the lowest turn around from claim submission to remittance payouts.
- Lowering claim rejections and resubmissions.
- Tracking profitability of services offered and resource utilization across center-department-doctor-package/non-package-wise and deciding further investment or disinvestment of the same.
- Facilitate good inventory management and stock-keeping practices.
- Increasing/Tracking Prescription (Rx) to Sales Conversions and reducing revenue leakage.
Ensure Regulatory Compliance
Insta has several JCI, NABH accredited customers and are compliant with localized regulatory needs
- Tax compliance for single or dual GST, VAT, and VAT exemption rules for locals for patient billings and inventory management.
- Claim Submission and medical coding adherence as per DHA, HAAD, DHS or Waseel guidelines
- ICD, CPT, LOINC codes support
- Reporting submissions as per local guidelines
- Abu Dhabi’s Malaffi HIE Integration ready